Parents Have the Right... Posted 09/08/2020
- to know the professional qualifications of their child’s teacher(s) including the degrees and certifications held, and whether the teacher is certified in his/her respective area of instruction.
- to know the school improvement status of the school.
- to know the level of achievement of their child in each area of the state assessment.
- to know if their child has been assigned, or has been taught for at least four consecutive weeks, by a teacher who does not meet the highly qualified definition.
- to be involved in the planning and implementation of the parent involvement program in their school.
Telfair County Elementary School Contact
Anthony McIver, Principal
Telfair County Middle School Contact
Christopher Ellis, Principal
Telfair County High School Contact
Telfair Alternative Preparation School
Patrick DeLoach, Director