All Parents Are Invited to the Parent Resource Center
Location: 212 W. Huckabee Street McRae, Georgia
Phone: (229) 868-5661Hours: 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday-FridayClick here to search the inventory at the Parent Resource Center.
Parents Right To KnowPosted 08/05/2016
Parents Have the Right….
- to know the professional qualifications of their child’s teacher(s) including the degrees and certifications held, and whether the teacher is certified in his/her respective area of instruction.
- to know the school improvement status of the school.
- to know the level of achievement of their child in each area of the state assessment.
- to know if their child has been assigned, or has been taught for at least four consecutive weeks, by a teacher who does not meet the highly qualified definition.
- to be involved in the planning and implementation of the parent involvement program in their school.
Telfair County Elementary School Contact
Anthony McIver, Principal
Telfair County Middle School Contact
Christopher Ellis, Principal
Telfair County High School Contact
District Parent Advisory Council Meeting
August 27, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. (See attached invitation for more details.)
Title I Parent Confernece
October 16, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. (More details can be found on the invitation at the link below.)
All parents of ESOL students are invited to an English learner (EL) parent session during Academic Night on November 15, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at Telfair County Elementary School. Come and receive information about the ESOL Program, testing, standards, and how to monitor your child's progress. Childcare will be provided.
Todos los padres de los estudiantes del Programa de ESOL están invitados a una sesión por padres de aprendices de inglés (ELs) durante la Noche Académica el 15 de noviembre 2018 a las 6:00 p.m. en la Primaria del Condado de Telfair. Ven y recibir información sobre el Programa de ESOL, exámenes, normas, y como monitorear el progreso de su hijo(a). Se proveerá cuidado de niños.