TCSS Tech Support EmailFour Things to Do Before Contacting Tech SupportThe following four suggestions will help us help you. You can save time (both ours and yours) by going through the steps listed below before you contact tech support. If you are still having problems after attempting these steps please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restart the computer. Many problems are solved by simply restarting the computer.
- Try, try again. Try it again to make sure there was not just a one-time or temporary problem. You can even try it on another computer to see if the problem is just isolated to one machine.
- If you are having login problems make sure you have typed all of your information correctly and that Caps Lock isn’t on.
- Gather information. The following information is helpful to anyone who is trying to diagnose a problem:
- A thorough description of the problem including any messages that appeared.
- What programs were running when the problem occurred?
- What steps did you take to try to fix the problem and what were the results?